Hot rods, Rat rods and Lowriders

HomeGalleryFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Deadlytoys
Admin

PostSubject: Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage   Fri Oct 26, 2007 9:15 am

I'm Carlos ...I own RATBUS and a couple other VW's and I have a lot of buddies with some pretty cool rides. I like to take a lot of pictures . I set this place up as a place to just hang out and showcase my friends rides and maybe learn something if I wasn't careful.
Hope you all like the setup ...feel free to suggest anything to help things along . I've never done this before, so bear with me I'm still tweakin the knobs a little. I've already found out that we only have room for about 100 pictures so don't go mental with pics ( I already did, thats how I found out) .
If anyone wants to be the monthly feature just pm me and I'll set it up.
...enjoy the site and have some fun.
Thanks
Deadlytoys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadlytoys
Admin

PostSubject: your member's gallery   Sun Oct 28, 2007 9:23 pm

If any one wants their own gallery just let me know or post some pics and I'll make one for ya.and like I said i like to take a lot of pics so if you're local , chances are I'll add to your album if i got a cool shot of your ride already.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PiercedVW

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage   Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:10 am

Maybe change the top picture to a banner something or other (that's wide and short).. it's kinda annoying to have to scroll down to the menu each time u get a new page up. The pic takes up a lot of room on the page.

Site looks WICKED otherwise Carlos!!! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Deadlytoys
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage   Sun Nov 11, 2007 2:20 am

I actually have the settings set for pop up window but it wont apply that either...and aaahhh whats a little scrolling...I'm sure you wont mind when your flavor of the month... big emma every time you log on ...hmmmm
Oh and welcome to the garage cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
silas

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage   Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:36 am

PiercedVW wrote:
Maybe change the top picture to a banner something or other (that's wide and short).. it's kinda annoying to have to scroll down to the menu each time u get a new page up. The pic takes up a lot of room on the page.

whattsa matta??? you dont like looking at an exploded pic of my shitbox every time you hit a new page?? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage   

Back to top Go down

Hello and I'll be your host ...welcome to The Ghetto Garage
Page 1 of 1