THE GHETTO GARAGE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE GHETTO GARAGE

Hot rods, Rat rods and Lowriders

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
lil bugger

lil bugger

it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor! Empty
PostSubject: it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!   it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 8:23 am

typical thursday nite at Martin's,grab a beer and check out whats goin on!pulled the 1776,pulled the trans,axles, wheels,all the shocks,backseat then spent the rest of the night drinkin beer! clown took the trans to work ,pulled the diff out.I found that I was doin a lot of one wheel burnouts last summer ,this is no fun the car just wouldn"t drift the way I wanted it too. I know ..POSI!! Idea I found that dodge side gear shims (which are selective )from caravans,fit perfect ,so I shimmed up the diff like a german pussy...goodentight! Walla posi cheers next thursday night I took apart the rear brakes to prepare to reindex & notch the spring plates.upon doing this I found the left rear drum all but siezed affraid could this have something to do with my one tire fire problem scratch ya think?what to do now Suspect drink beer!! drunken well I think with all the mud I love at stave rear disc"s are in order .I think I'll leave it posi . planning on fox shocks for the front,though I can't get ahold of Chris.Index the back end,fix my wornout carb linkage ,put in my aircare motor ,pull the motor,get new speakers (mine got taken)!! this should provide many good thirsty thursday nites in Martin's warm shop !!! santa
Back to top Go down
silas

silas

PostSubject: Re: it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!   it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 9:33 am

sounds like good times don. you gotta love those dodge shims Wink . keep up the good work.

thirsty thursdays sound like fun...i should get my ass out there one of these weeks.
Back to top Go down
CHEECH

CHEECH

PostSubject: Re: it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!   it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2007 5:46 pm

DON!!!!!!! You`s is one smart MF`er..... WTF??????? DID I HEAR YOU SAY WARM SHOP????????? cheers cheers cheers affraid Shocked
Back to top Go down
epic

PostSubject: Re: it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!   it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 1:07 pm

when youre done fixin yours ya wanna come fix mine
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!   it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it's thirsty thursday and the baja is all over the floor!
Page 1 of 1